Friday, May 16, 2014

I just watched the whole first year of the vlogbrothers, Hank and John Green's Brotherhood 2.0. Great job, guys! Wow. I watch the new videos too, as they arise, but I haven't begun checking out the affiliated sites yet. This is primarily a source of fun for me, but very occasionally they share actual information and ask provocative questions. Very occasionally. I think they're fun though, and they have good hearts.

11AM update
Book I am currently reading: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Miss E said the part of the movie she saw was really good but that we have to read the book before watching the movie.

Book I will read next: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. because i want to read the book before the movie comes out. while I will probably read the book thief before E, E will probably read this before I do. Miss P plans to read the book thief after I do.

The book I might read after that: Divergent by whoever it is. E said it good but not great, but I really liked the movie. good, complicated answers to provocative questions.
or the current picks for the Goodreads Nerdfighters group, which are Behind the Beautiful Forevers and Maximum City. These seem to both be about Mumbai, so I have to love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment